Saturday, June 6, 2009

my first day in a gym....

when i first got there in the gym, i was so blurr...
i dunno where to start...
dunno wat to do first....
so i went to the locker room and put my stuff there first then when i move back to the gym area i saw 1 of my friend there ( thankfully )
so i got some sort of clue wat to do after "consulting" my friend... hehe
then the first thing that i did was the step master or something like that (not too sure wat they're called) that was the most tiring thing to do, for me at least.

then went on to the cycling thingy... that was really cool la... it was a relaxed work out which focuses on the thighs... initially i did a whole lot of different work outs la...
i wasn't really focusing on any particular exercise ytd...
just wanted to try most of the thingy there..

this morning when i woke up..i felt so tired and my body was aching.. in fact it is still aching now... hehehe..
but i will get use to it la....
thats all la... it was fun and i keep saying that gym is the same as jogging in the padang which is not right at all...


p.s. i haven't got my blackberry yet because the fuckers in celcom are damn slow at doing wat they are suppose to do... very very not satisfied with the service they provide...

No comments: