Tuesday, January 6, 2009

sweet...

My 19th bday will be one of those that will stay in my heart for a very very long time. Nvr in my life that most of my friends and family members wished me. I felt so touch when i received all that sms-es and calls from almost everyone. I was seriously happy.. As for my dad, not 1 bday he wouldn't quarrel with me. Though i hope it will one day change but its no biggy. There's 1 down-side to this bday, I was sick after lunch with my friends till now. only now i have a little strenght to go online check my mails and update my blog. To those who i didn't reply the msges i am so sorry but i really am unable to do so. That's all..try to keep it short due to my lack of health...see ya ppl..

1 comment:

Careen Tan said...

oh no...get well soon! and happy belated bday to you :)