Friday, January 2, 2009

Last day being 18....

I was often asked "what do i want for my bday?" or " how do i wanna celebrate my bday?". I am sure most of u get these questions too.

Having gone through so many things, the most precious and important thing to me is life. In other words, anything for my bday would make me happy because i already have the best thing which is life. Of course there are things (objects) that i would love to have but it won't meant much to me. At least not more than memories, friendship, and other life-related things. So for those who are planning to get me something or even got me something, it doesn't really matter what the present is because i will be happy receiving it. The thought of ppl buying me presents could have been the best gift i can have. For those who aren't getting me anything, its fine. A simple wish would be enough to put a smile on my face.

As for how to celebrate, a simple gathering (happy one) would have been enough. Spending time with family and friends would meant the world to me. Relationship to me is more important than fancy parties. That's why i always try to get my friends together at one gathering where i can spend time with all of them ( at least most of them) but if cant then i will settle for the best. Just a simple and happy life is what i ask for in 2009.

Cant wait for my bday. Hopefully no anger involved through out the day!!!!!!!!

No comments: