Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gonna work soon.... Yay!!!!!

Went to an interview on monday. Turned up late at the office because weren't really familiar with PJ. Despite all that, I got a job. I will be working in PJ starting from 12 of JAn. Its a contact center called SalesForce. The environment there is really nice. everyone seem to be happy all the time and friendly too. All i got to do is just sit my butt down for 8 hours and just talk on the phone. Sounds easy but its not. We are estimated to received at least 70 calls in a day. When i heard that i was like... WHAt!!!!! but come to think of it, It's a contact center so its suppose to be like that. Besides, i will be working with my friends and hopefully know more cool and friendly ppl. Thats it about my job, i will add once i start working.

P.s. I wanna thank Ryan Lim for introducing me to this job and i am very blessed.

No comments: