Saturday, December 20, 2008

my holidays (so far)

i recently returned from Kuching and i felt like as if i have been there for ages. It was fun being here(Subang) again because i miss my friends so much. Even so, i didn't have the chance to meet up with all of them yet. was suppose to search for job but was too busy with other stuff. Hopefully i will complete my CV latest by sunday so i could send it to potential employers.

i just came back from Time Squarre, and i felt as though i came back from china or japan. Its seriously 'lala' to the max. all the stuff there is similar no matter what shop you go in to. i went there to watch the caroling performed by my fellow friends. it was really nice even though not much audiences supported but to me it really was a success. Too bad i don't have any photos. so practically that's my life after STPM so far. hopefully it will change for the better.

No comments: