Thursday, December 4, 2008

happiest day of my life?? not at all!!!!!!!

today is my last day of exam. i was very happy at that moment when i passed up the exam papers and i see smiles everywhere. but actually i wasn't as happy (today) as i thought i am.

was supposed to hang out with my classmates/friends after the exam for the whole day. everything was planned way earlier even before the STPM exam started. But i have to spoil everything. I couldn't make it last minute because of some family matters to attend to. so i told ryan that i can't go. then sam and danica also bail out from that since i can't go then they rather go have lunch somewhere just the 2 of them. actually the plans includes PY but she had other plans since the original outing was canceled. i felt so bad because of me, the whole world can't have fun as it was planned to be.

then earlier today, after the exam, sam dropped me home and i was fine. then when i reach the doorstep of my house, my brother asked me to help him type a letter to hand to a legal firm. from typing letter to delivery and faxing. i thought today i could relax and just chill but who am i kidding. if my life can be that relax then its not RAYMONDO's life. since i started helping my brother, then i thought, might as well just finish it without complains. but my dad had to add 'oil' to the raging anger in me. i was suppose to go to the shoop to fax by myself but my dad had to make such a big fuss and keep nagging. then fine i went with him even though both of us don't even know that place. so it's like the blind leading the blind. finally i found the place and did all that i have to do.

i just thought, why is my life so miserable. i cant even have fun for a day after my exams? why? no one can answer that... all i could do is just to express my feelings in my "faithful" blog. tonight was suppose to go clubbing. hopefully all that was invited to join can make it (including me) i doubt that i will have any mood for it but i will try to have fun and release all my stress tonight. Never really thought that i will have such day after exam. this is the first time that i felt so sucky after exam. not during spm or pmr.... sigh...

P.s. to those who just finished their spm and stpm..have fun and enjoy to da max..!!!

No comments: