Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Is Here!!!!!!!

yesterday went to 3 interviews and guess what.... i was offered all 3 jobs. But there is a downside to that news. i am not going to accept any of them. Why? because they're paying me too low so i am still on a hunt for jobs=)

Christmas is coming and i dont really feel that it's Christmas. This year my family just don't have the mood to celebrate. we are going to church and all but there isn't any festive mood. Even so, i have received 2 presents already from my dad and my aunt Liz.

Received this from dad... it cost RM6300

received this from aunt..It's cufflings flown from Hong Kong
Dunno how much it cost... too expensive to handle =P


Hopefully the xmas spirit will come tmr... anyways my friends will be having a gathering this weekend. I do want to attend it on time... i can't confirm but just to try my best. To EVERYONE may you and your loved ones have a very merry Christmas and a happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

No comments: