Monday, December 22, 2008

nervous...=(

finally after weeks being jobless, a chance for me to be hired has come. Obviously its just a chance not a confirmed thingy.

Today, i was checking the Classified for any vacancies that are around Subang or anywhere nearby. Then i saw this ad wanting customer service consultant. After thinking for awhile, i just called up to ask about the job. Without any chances of asking what i wanted to ask, i was ask to go for the interview tomorrow. the only thing the lady ask me is my age and my whereabouts.

i called Danica right after i hang up. We were planning to get jobs together. Then i called Ryan Lim and told him about it too =) Danica came over in the evening and discuss with me about the job vacancy. KNowing me, a blurr kid, she didn't get much info out of me. So i guess she is going to call the office again tomorrow morning to ask for the info.

I am actually quite nervous because this is actually the first time i am attending an 'official' interview. Hopefully i do well in it. I sure hope that they will need more than 1 worker... hehe.
Anyways, wish us luck!!!!! =p

1 comment:

Signorina Samantha said...

Good luck ya ! Let me know if there's any update =)