Sunday, December 28, 2008

it's just not right....

since my last post, everything has been turning worse. i have had interviews turned bad.

I went to 1 interview in celebrity fitness for the consultant post. I personally felt that the interview is just a waste of time. She, the manager, kept asking irrelevant questions such as " why is my results for maths is A and yet my add maths i got c?" and she also kept making assumptions like i will be working for a very short term and also the fact that i am an egoistic man. I felt so angry when being interviewed by her. To add to my frustration i had to talk to her, basically repeating the same things, for almost an hour.

It is just so hard to find for a decent job nowadays. I have sent out my resumes and yet i didn't get any call-back from any of the companies. This coming tuesday, we'll be going for an interview in PJ. I do hope that i get the job and hopefully that the pay is good. I feel so tired from all this looking-for-job thing. Sigh......

Some of you may know that my birthday is just around the corner. But i don't really feel that excited about it. Some of my friends have planned a sleepover and just a full day of fun, just a few of us. That's not the problem. The thing is my dad is making a big fuss. to him i should be at home for my birthday and just wait for the family dinner. Why can't i just go out with my friends before that. It's not like i am going to abandon my family. After trying to reason with him so quite awhile then he said ok as long as i am on time for dinner. Then i feel a little better. Another thing that is at the top of my mind is that i have too many groups of friends that don't get along. Which means i have to devide my time to celebrate with all of them. Even though some of them don't mind, but i just feel bad that some of them have to celebrate with me later or even on another day. Sometimes i feel like having a birthweek instead of a birthday..hahah ( how i wish..)

Whatever it is, I do hope that every single plan/party/outing that my friends have planned for me is bless and just go as plan.

P.s. I would like to say thank you to all my friends for all the christmas wishes and blessings.

No comments: