Saturday, February 28, 2009

money, money, money....

money is such an important "tool" in our lives without it life is just difficult, doable but difficult. i recently got my full pay from working a full month. of course work wasn't easy but the satisfaction you get when you get the money is like a child in an amusement park, at least to me it is =). how money can bring so much "colours" into my life is just so incredible. to some ppl money is not very important. maybe because they didn't had much hard time finding them. and to some its just as important as everything else because without money there isn't any food nor there will be clothing and shelter. i don't really know why money is that important to me. maybe because i am always deprived of my needs and i always have desire that are hard to fulfill. for some they can always impressed their parents and they will get what they want as a reward. i have never had that apportunity since UPSR. since then, my family had alot of financial and also family crisis. so to fulfill my wants and needs i usually save or work for it. this is the reason why my decisions may defer compared to others my age. but now that i have worked, i don't blame my dad for not supplying things that other kids might have because i know how hard it is to get money. as i said i just got my full pay (only my friends will know how much..heheh) now wats left in the bank is less then 15% of the pay. thats how fast money could go. i had to pay alot of things and that's how i know life is not as easy as it looks.


ps: here's some of the things i spent my cash on....ice cream!!!!!!!!!


No comments: