Wednesday, February 4, 2009

stupid callers...

today was a very bad day at work. 90% of my calls are complaints and enquiries. the thing that bugs me the most is they talk alot when they only need to tell me the main problem and what is the outcome they wish. instead, they wanna tell their grandma's stories then only tell the problem. those calls really hurt my AHT(average handling time). higher AHT means lower commisions. its bad enough that i don't have enough sales, my AHT is so high that it doesn't really matter if i have any sales or not.

then there was a caller, an australian, thinks that he was the king of the world. just because is ang mo, that doesn't give him the right to scream or curse at other ppl. they themselves are rude but they keep saying that other ppl are rude to them. and they can't understand english for goodness sake. what is so hard to understand a sentence that has been repeated to you for over 10 times... IDIOT... i hate those kind of callers..

despite all that, i still have some sales for today and my day at work ended in a high note when my last 2 calls are sales calls and they were very nice. i hate talking to australian guys!!!! just reinforcing my point that australian guys are very rude.... hope i have a better day tmr..

No comments: