Friday, January 29, 2010

missing YOU...

It has been months that i have not seen your face. not heard from your voice.
i always wonder wat is going on with your life.. who would have thought that i will be this way...
i guess i really really love you...

everytime when you post your status in chinese, i always wonder what it means. is it good? or is it bad? but i always didnt get the answer. all i can do is to pray for you so that everything turns out good for you.

you are not my past neither my future... you are always my present.. although i am not crying anymore but you are the only person that i would think of when i am not working... all i want is to see you happy.. it hurts me if you are going out with others but if it makes you happy i wouldnt mind. i really want to be your friend but maybe not now... maybe in the future when you already found your prince charming.. i know i am not good enough for you.. sometimes i regret for not studying.. if i am studying at least you would understand what i am going through.. and i would also understand wat you are going through.., but too bad... i am not that rich to just study without working.. there is alot of things that are unfortunate for me...

now my mum is having the same thing as me.. she has 2 growth in her tummy as well... i wanted to tell you about it... i was really sad and didnt know who to tell it too.. but all i can do is just to cry because of what i have not done..

i duno why i post this here... maybe i am still hoping for you to read my blog.. i will wait for you till i cant stand it anymore.. now i can still love you in my heart so i will wait...

No comments: