Saturday, March 20, 2010

finally.... its over!!!

I have been waiting for this moment since ever.....

first of all... i finally got angry at RLGQ for all the things that he had done to me... and i couldn't believe i had the courage to send him an sms screwing him up.. seriously.. if you don't believe in me then don't. If you think i would spread "news" about you then in the first place you should not tell me anything at all... don't go round telling my friends what they can do or can't do.. plus they're not telling lies.. its the fact.. so if you're still so afraid then don't hang out with GAYS.. get a GIRLFRIEND and be STRAIGHT. if you want to stay gay, hang out with gays, live a gay's life... then be brave and face everything that will be thrown to you... i am so disappointed with you and myself... i can't believe you have changed so much till i don't even know you anymore. the brave and smart person i used to know is gone..

ok, enough with all the drama from that crappy relationship....

i was finally promoted yesterday after a long fight that i have in the office. i have sacrificed so much to get here and now i am finally here!!! ATL!!! woot!!!!

there are several times that i thought of giving up and just let it be... but of course there are people that stopped me from doing so... i really appreciate what they have done for me...
the night before yesterday, i was so nervous and was so afraid that i don't know what to say during my final interview. then, someone told me this " it's not about the experience you have, it's about how you sell yourself". influenced by that saying, i focused on selling myself.

i was trying so hard to be confident but not to the extend of being cocky... i think i managed to do so during the interview. i felt the change in me and it is certainly a good change..

i hope that after this, i will be better at what i do and not feel so stressed out by the workload that i have...

1 comment:

AWAN said...

Awesome Mondo!

Hope to see you soon! ;)