Monday, June 16, 2008

Can't believe These things Happen right after my sleep...

i was happily taking my afternoon nap until my fon rang... i got a fon call from my brother tellingme that his bike broke down.. i was so pissed bcoz my sleep was disrupted... i had to ride all the way to USJ 13 and help my bro...as soon as i reached there he scolded me...i know he is frustrated about his bike and all but must he let it out on me like that...i cant imagine i just ride all the way there to get my ass screwed...

then when reached home..my day got worst. my dad made a big fuss out of things.. he started asking wat happen to the bike and all...how the hell i know...do i look like a bloody mechanic..if he wanna show he's concerned then show in a different way la...don't make us more frustrated than wat we already feel.

after that i had a conversation with my bro about selling my bike after completing my studies since my bike is causing problems to my life...so i guess its a wise move...but my 'brilliant' dad have to budge in...he started disagreeing to wat we've said bout selling...all kind of reasons he started to give..ofcoz he don't feel it as a burden bcoz all this while i've been repairing my bike with my own money...can u imagine i've actually spent more than 1000 bucks on that stupid bike...he continues to nag and nag and nag for so long...i got so damn freaking pissed so i just screamed at him and ask him to shut up...

then as an act of apologizing, he passed the remote to me and let me watch watever i wanna watch...come on man..who would have the mood to watch anything right after quarreling with someone..stupid right.. so i said i have nothing to watch. he then got mad and threw the remote to the couch and started saying that i like to spend money on things thats not important and i like to go out and all...wat nonsense is that man...i hate it when he say that..its not like i will do anything useful at home either...

here i am trying my best to cope with things..studies and all, and there they are giving me more nonsense to burden me...they are making my life a living hell...i know they are stress also with the things that they're going through but must they create so much conflict in this house...this is 1 of the many reasons that i just wanna leave home and just go somewhere that they cant really affect my life...

so back to my bro's unusable bike...now he will be using my bike to work...which means i have to walk from now on...there goes the hardwork of keeping my face away from the sun( haha abit the vain right) my life is getting worse by the minute..i sure hope that my life gets better soon (doubt it la...) so thats all wanna spill now... see, i told u my life is full of dramas...this is a proof =P

No comments: