Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh no...! Addicted....


this is a game....as some of u might know...for my past weekend i have been playing this game... believe it or not...this is the first computer game that i actually got addicted to man...
this addiction started when i was so bored for the past weekends....so i decided to ask a few of my friends to intro me to some games that don need internet connection to play... a few suggestion came to me... but... they suggest and don have the cd or anything for me to start on... then came GQ with his suggestion...RBO ( the game at the top ). so i ask him..."do u have the cd?" don be like the others...say only pandai... so happen that he got the cd so i got it from him on sat....since that evening...i am crazily addicted to the game...this game is fun...at least for me (nvr played such game b4)... hopefully i don get addicted to it too much...especially when exams are coming man... so basically my weekend is filled with RBO...so thats all bout this post since i've got nothing else to blog about...tc...peace out...

No comments: