Monday, June 16, 2008

me, myself and... yea ME

hey..this is my first ever post. i don really know wat to post but i suppose i can tell u a little bit bout my life and y i started blogging. ok here i go..my name is Raymondo (pretty unique huh...atleast for malaysians it is). the rest u can actually find it in the profile...(abit lazy for intro) i come from a quite broken family...so which means i have lots of drama going on with my life...recently my family got into a very big crisis which i wont tell for now.. and every1 of my family is upset bout it. so my friend actually suggested blogging to help me release stress so i am giving it a shot... basically thats me and why i started blogging...soon i will post more exciting stories of me but for now you have to settle with this boring intro..haha

No comments: