Monday, June 23, 2008

so full of emotion.....

the day started with something really negative...i woke up late...i woke up at 6.40am...i know its still early but for me its already late... so i started my day with a bad note...i was so angry when i am awaken..i took a quick bath and head on to school... luckily my bro din like cause any problem for me this morning...
i reached school just in time for briefing..so thank God for that... but my day wasn't any better. as usual my prefects have caused me so much heartache throughout this whole year...it has been getting worse up until now...so i was pretty angry with wat they have done... THEY BACK STAB ME!!!!!!! i was so upset when i found out about it...i know i wasn't the greatest leader inthe world la...but must they talk behind my back...? its not that i really care bout wat they say bout me but it has been going on for quite some time already... and its not even true wat they say...they just assumed that i am the bad person that prejudice towards people that im not close to...wat the hell man...if you got problem with me then just say it to my face la...damn pissed man....
so basically i was putting on a black face throughout the assembly... until some of them actually cheered me up la...
then...i was so shocked when i hear this news....jeng jeng jeng... my friend tried to kill himself.. he cut his wrist man...but thankfully he is safe now... 1 part of me feel sad for him but another side feels he's stupid... he got afew problems with family and all that which i cant tell but i don think its worth his life lo...so i was shocked...and now i am very worried bout him...hopefully he can talk to someone about it...
in class i was so tired..i practically slept till recess time...i think u know why i am so tired right...im so addicted to blogging, games, chatting and all that now...so...in other words i slept late last night... then after "refueling" myself with a very delicious dish called ' ayam goreng sambal belacan' its nice considering its canteen food, i disturbed ML for a long period of time...its so fun disturbing him bcoz he reacts to everything you do man...
then Sam sent me home today..thank you sam... so i don have to walk with my precious legs today...haha...when i reached home my dad ask so many question bout who sent me home and all that...is that wat retirees do? so basically i got hammered with all that nonsense from dad...and i dash to my room straight after.. got a 1 hour nap and go to KUMON..its a learning centre that im currently working part-time in...i am just there to hand in my 'homework'...
here comes the interesting part...its around 7.30pm that i walked to jane's house...to have our choir practice...its nice bcoz we all don't really know who is in the choir..this is the 1st time that we are getting together as a group...so old friends meet and all...i was pretty happy as i can meet all of them once more...alot have changed...evolution of fat to thin...short to tall..geek to cool..and ofcoz not forgetting...fat to fatter(sry ivan....haha..) we learned the parts in some carols..like "we wish u a merry xmas" and some other carols...sorry i forgot the names...haha..so we did pretty good..since its our 1st practice and some of us done have any music background...so we did oklah...of coz i was kinda nervous with the note in my part bcoz i am so not sure bout it..so rusty considerrring i have not been singing for almost 2 yrs now..so i just got back and im already blogging about it...we are going to sing carols in The Genting Highlands on the 11th to the 24th of december...can't wait for the moment...thats all today...tc

No comments: