Friday, October 10, 2008

faced another Phobia!!!!

today i have faced 1 on my fears..putting on contact lenses. Actually i have put it on b4 i bought it but today i finally wore it. My friends will know how much i hated putting things in my eye and i don't get the point of putting on contact at first. But then i really wanted to try and face my phobia at the same time. So i bought it and i am planning to wear it on prom night.

this is the pack

and this is how it looked like still in the vacuumed pack

it took me quite some time to actually put it on as i am so new and still a little scared. I even got frustrated and felt like just throwing it away. But after a while i just pulled myself together and made it. After the first eye, the second one was easier. I really really wanted to give up at first. After putting it on i felt so weird like as if i am in a dream or something because my vision was foggy. Once i got used to it i felt so comfortable and i actually like it. But i have to be really really patient when putting it on.


this is before...


and after.....nice?

i didn't want to go for exotic eye colour because i am not so brave... so i went for brown which is more natural...so... thats all for today..quite a good accomplishment right..hehehe

No comments: