Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!

my day started off just fine. went to driving centre and had 2 full hours of driving. and i had improved since my last lesson but i don't know will it be enough to pass my test which is on monday. when i came home i was just so tired so i tried taking a nap but it didn't happen. i just cant check in to dreamland...sigh...

then later in the afternoon i told my dad about the dinner plan to celebrate sam's bday and he kept asking me why must i go? why am i invited? and all that nonsense questions. come on i am sam's friend that's y i am invited..duh!!!!!!!! then he just ignored me and don't let me go to any outing including sam's bday celebration and the LOUD concert.. such a spoiler. he has never fail to make my life a living hell man. i don't get it why must he treat me like that. i want to go out with my friends and he don't let me. i want to go to my friends house and he don't let me. i might as well don't have any social life at all by all means.. i am very pissed at how he treated me since last year. i am so overwhelmed by it right now that i am speechless.. just can't wait to have my own life!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: