Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This morning, woke up at 6 am just to get ready for my driving lesson. I thought the lesson will last for 2 hours but instead it only lasted for 1. I just went around usj 11 area where there are a lot of speed bumps. It was okay. I enjoyed it but wasn't really into it like i think i am supposed to. After driving, i came straight to bed. Slept for 3 hours and i felt so fresh after that.

In the evening, my bro asked me to pass something to him. We were suppose to meet at Mentari's McD at 4.30. As soon as i have reached i sms-ed him and told him that i have arrived. I ordered some fries and let time just fly by. But the weird thing is i am being watched by people. At first i didn't bother aboout them watching me but then it got weirder. I thought that there might be something wrong with the way i looked or something that triggers them to look at me like that. I went to the gents right away just to check if there are anything wrong. There is nothing weird about me. There was this couple each of them kept looking at me (one at a time). The weirdest thing about that couple is that the guy is the one that can't take his eyes of me. I am sure that the girl will one day regret dating that guy (haha..if u know wat i mean..)

Then after 1 hours my brother came. He was late and yet he still has the guts to scold me. But the thing about me today is that i was so patient. I don't really know why but i didn't snap at anyone today. Right after passing the things to him i went to the field to play with my friends. so that's all that happen today. Quite a nice day today, i loved it.

No comments: