Monday, September 29, 2008

woo hoo...!!!

This weekend i watched 3 movies, went out for dinner with Y.K.W. and i had so much of laughter. The DVDs i watched are Wall-e, Kung FU Panda, and Love Guru. Among these three, i liked Kung fu panda the most. I don't get love guru, maybe its just me. And Wall-e is a little bit boring and i find it very slow paced. Overall, i was pleased that finally i got to watch all these movies.

We had dinner at "The BIg 3". a place where they serve 'satay celup'. Its a kind of steamboat where the soup is replaced by peanut sauce. The peanut sauce was ok but we had enough of the food sooner then we thought we would. I won't recommend this place to anyone because i personally felt that it wasn't good enough for me to spread around.

Today was suppose to go for choir practice but it was canceled. So some of us decided to go for a drink at any place nearby. those who turned up are Ivan, Chris, Lindley, Jane and i. We had so much fun laughing and telling silly tales. We even learnt French from Chris. Not exactly the proper conversation but we did learn something from him. Its just so funny to hear Ivan and myself speak French.

I think this holiday is going to be a very boring one. Judging from the start of it, i cant see any chance of me having an interesting week. Even so, i am still looking forward to changes that will make me take those words back. For now, that's all... bye...

No comments: