Monday, September 22, 2008

Trust?

Some may think that the base to a relationship is trust and for some trust is just an element in a relationship. I personally feel that trust is really important to prolong one's friendship/relationship. Without it, there's no point having a relationship anymore. Recently, there are series of events that really tested my friendship with my friends that i thought were really close to me.

To me, the connection is no more there like how it was. Now we barely even talk and whenever we do talk it will end up in some kind of negative feelings in us, anger or boredom. We don't even have the common interest anymore and could care less about each other. I am sure it's not only me who felt all that but what can i do. The trust isn't there anymore. I sure hope that my friends live well in their lives but i think they have to do it without me in their lives. At least not 100%.

p.s. Qian we will miss you here. Have a safe trip there. hope to see you soon, there or here.

No comments: