Thursday, September 18, 2008

Again...hehe

I skip school again today to have a badminton game with my friends. Actually we can go after school but too bad we chose not to follow school rules and just skip school haha. I woke up at 6.30 like usual and pretended that i will be going to school because i didn't tell my dad that i am not going to school. So i got the time to explore TAIPAN without the traffic. I had my breakfast at McD and i felt it was great. I actually planned to eat at Leo's CAfe but it is so freaking expensive and i have worked there before so i know how cheap is the cost. Therefore, i decided not to have my breakfast there.

Badminton was great. It proved to me that i need more exercises because i was so tired right after that. My stamina is clearly lower than average. But how am i suppose to get it back when i don't even have the time to have a brief walk or jog. sigh.... Anyways it was fun playing badminton with Eugene,Ryan, and Edre.

Then we head on for lunch in Old Town Kopitiam. Nothing really special happen there except the food that Eugene ordered is such a small portion. All of us was shocked when the food came to our table. That's just a lesson to all of us..not to order that anymore.

When i reached home, i thought that i can have a rest. But no... I had to call the supplier in behalf of my brother and negotiate prices of some tools. Everything went well but after that i just can't shut my eyes. I am dead tired but i can't seem to sleep, until now. Hopefully i can wake up tomorrow for school. That's all that happen today...

No comments: