Thursday, September 18, 2008

back at us!!!

Today, i went to school like normal. but there's something unusual in class. Only 4 of us came. The 4 that skipped school the day b4. So the whole day we didn't have any studies and we spent all our time in the SAL room playing silly games like "sahiba" and " mind-challenge". We were practically bored to the max today.

Then i was wondering how am i going to go home since Sam isn't there. So i told Kwan that i will be following her back home. Apparently, Sam called MR. KAng to tell me that she is fetching me. If i wasn't wrong, i heard him saying that i need to call Sam if i don have transport home. Or maybe something else that meant the same as what i have said. Maybe there's just misunderstandings between us because we were to busy with our things at hand, me and my games he and his loitering (haha).

Anyways, in the end Sam came and picked me up and we went to a restaurant called "Bawang Merah". It is located all the way in SS 12 near SJMC. The food was fine but there are very limited choices of dishes there. Anyhow i had fun having lunch with Sam and Pei Yin.

Came back home, wanted to sleep straight away but i can't. I don't have any idea of the reasons that are causing me to stay awake even though i am dead tired. Maybe it's the weather condition which is too hot or something. I don't really know. Besides that, everything was fine. I finally got back on track with practice (choir) and learnt half of the latest song that we are scheduled to sing. That's all today...tc.

No comments: