Sunday, September 14, 2008

take 2....

i am so tired right now but i am still gonna blog about my day. My day is basically being divided into 2, driving talk and practical and also revising for macroeconomics.

I wasted half of the day being all the way in PJ for the driving thingy that i have to go through. It wasn't as bad as what people have said. In fact, it is quite nice. maybe its just my luck to get such fun instructor. My class only consist of 9 students in the class. There was one thing that annoyed me though. there was this boy in the class, he likes to ask question that really should not be ask. He is worst than my classmate, Esther. And he is so not well mannered. Just because there are lots of empty chairs it doesn't mean that he got to move them around and lay down along them during the lecture right. Besides that everything is fun. I got to drive today. At first i was a little scared, i hope its normal. And then i got the hang of it but still a little panicky when it comes to braking. I felt that the brakes of the car that i drove is really sensitive. i only needed to step abit and the whole car will stop immediately. I don't like that feeling, jerking in the car. i did the slop more than i could remember today. Hopefully i can do as well as i did today during the JPJ test. Knowing me, i doubt so. I will just panic and just lose it. hehe...

Came back home arounf 4 pm. And i was freaking exhausted. I tried to take a nap but i cant. Then i had to get dinner with my dad and then i headed straight to shower. Right after that losked myself in my room and TRIED studying. i did cover everything but i doubt i can remember them. I just hope that i can remember all the formulas tomorrow for the test. I am so stress because my body is very very fatique and i cant seem to remember what i have studied. So i am a bit frustrated with that. Just can't wait for my trials to be over. Then after my trials i have 1 very important thing to do. I hope i will make the right decision and i hope i do everything right... tata...tc

No comments: