Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Am i right or wrong???

Today i sat for the microeconomics paper. It wasn't that tough but there are time that i am clueless and just count on luck to get the answer. Overall, i think i did okay. But there is 1 major confusion that happened. My GRAPH!!! It looks so obscene and i felt that i have not seen such graph in my life of studying economics. I really don't know what to do at that time. Should i redo or should i just hand it in and see if it is right? I did what i do best at difficult time, just count on luck. So this explains my title. SO am i right or wrong? I can only find out when the results are out...haih

Tomorrow i am having the worst paper that i have to sit for. At least for me it is. Business paper 1. I don't know why i just can't get business studies. For 2 years now i have been studying business and yet i can't seem to grasp on to it. I tried studying for 3 hours plus just now, but i just can't get it into my thick skull. Now i can only hope for the best and pass. This is all. Don't hope for any dramatic post for the trials 'season'. i will only post about how are my papers and my study stress. I don't blame you all for not wanting to read these posts but i just want it to be out of my system..So long...take care...

No comments: