Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bloated!!!

I am so full with all kinds of food today. Especially food from the Ramadhan Bazaar. From kebab to all kinds of munchies (all the 'kuih'). Actually i wanted to save the food that i bought for supper but my dad forced me to finish it before 8pm. So i stuffed myself with all the food and i feel so sick. I felt like i was going to throw up anytime. I tried to burp all the air to prevent myself from vomiting. You can just imagine how many times i have burped. Ok, cut the crap. Just wanted to tell that i am bloated and i had too much food in me today.

In school, everything goes on like usual. Ming Liong didn't come so most of us started to talk about him being a suck-up and also a back-stabber. Seriously he is such a back-stabber. I don't mind if you don't like someone and talked about that person. But in his case, he will just pretend to like you then once you leave and the story begins. I don't really care if he were to tlak bad about me because i talked bad about him too. The thing is, he pretended to be friendly to my classmates and then use them. I just feel pissed in behalf of them. They might not feel that its a big deal but i do.

Besides talking about that piece of ****, Sam and i went crazy in class and started to sing non-stop. Actually it started with Sam and Pei Yin. They sang about Danica' outing to pyramid. It was hillarious. The favourite song in our class now is "Ayat-ayat Cinta" by Rossa, at least for some of us. Music really is the universal language. It brought Sam and Sharmiza closer. They started to sing that song together and all that. Who would have thought that Sam would sing a malay song. This is my first time seeing her interested in malay songs.

STPM is in a few more weeks and yet we are so carefree. Teachers in school are even more stressed up than all of us. They are planning workshops and extra lesson to help us but we're just too tired of studying really. I personally think that they should just give us a break. I am so stressed when they pushed me like that. Why must i study for exams? how nice if i can just take the exams and score without putting any effort in studying. NAH, who am i kidding.

1 comment:

Signorina Samantha said...

Yeah lor , usually I wont go listen to malay songs hehe , but it's so nice , so emo , so sad , i try not to listen so much la , dont wanna make myself sad or emo , cant handle emo sad songs . Take care :)