Saturday, September 13, 2008

wow...! so boring....

i just came back from the field. I went there with cindy, stan, and hong juin. The rest of them are the juniors froms my old school. It is the most boring lantern/mooncake/mid-autumn(wateva u wanna call it) festival ever. I mean not the people but its just boring. We (cindy,hong juin and i) lit up all the candles we could get our hands on and just fool around. Then after that, after all the candles are "bonded' with the pavement, we just sat there and look at each other. that's how boring it is. But then we had some games with the juniors its fun compared to staring. So that it...thats my wateva festival for this year. I feel bored even when i am blogging about it. Haih...going to slp soon...tomorrow got kursus have to wake up early...

No comments: