Saturday, October 11, 2008

just watched the show....hehe


I have been finding excuses for me to wear my contact lenses. So today i went out with Y.K.W. to summit for bowling and just to walk around. So i wore my contacts of course. And i went and bought some saline solution for myself since i don have any. Plus i don want to waste all my multi-purpose solution everytime i rinse my lenses.

In summit, we saw the dog show. As in a doggy competition where the dogs and trainers compete in different categories to win prizes ( for those who don't know). It was quite fun but of course not as good as what we see in tv. I even saw Zhao Hui in summit with his bro. then we ate at the hainanese shop. The owner even gave us 5% discount just because he wanted us to eat there. The food was fine but don't be fooled by the pictures...

I am feeling very comfortable with my contacts now, not so irritated by it anymore. But because of this, i started using eye drops. My eye get dry quite easily with that "plastic" in my eye...hehehe....

No comments: