Saturday, October 10, 2009

after 3 weeks

after 3 weeks i really thought i could make u feel, i could make u think about us, or even give us another chance....

but apparently not...

i have always loved u and always will till the very last minute of that feeling.. love will definitely fade because it is not nurtured... to tell u the truth. i really love u more and more each day after break up... i fall for u every other day that i see u or i read about u... but i know u were so hurt by me that u wouldnt give me any chance at all.. i just want u to know.. i love and care for u... and it hurt me the most not because u don love me... is that u don wanna give chance for us... i went drinking and swimming in the middle of the night with my friends, thinking that i am over u... i certainly am not... but to help me forget u... i will do anything possible.. because u are my first and only real love for now... and i know its karma that i hits me now... and i will treat everyone the same now... i cant believe that u are so heartless to do wat u do to me... to see me hurt and yet not comfort me... i think u really deserve someone else... someone that could show u how i really feel when u leave me... someone that could show u how is real love like... i couldnt hold on anymore...

i will always love u my dear RLGQ... always... u have a room in my heart that i will keep for u... and when i die i will testify about ur love for me... how great it was while it lasted... i hope u too...

No comments: