Saturday, October 24, 2009

word for my dear...

hey dear,
i cant say enough of these words as i cant show them to you anymore. i love u.
i have given up trying to win u back because it always back fires. i initiate anything and it would work. i try to ask u out but u r always busy with ur friends. i tried sms but u don really want to reply. i wanted to call but i know that even if u answer. i would be the one that u want to speak to.
to u i am just a past. i am ur first and that's it. nothing more than that. but to me, u are the greatest thing that happen in my life emotionally. i have not felt love this way. i have not met anyone that is like u and i will not meet anyone like u ever. but all i can say is that i will always love u. regardless of anything that happen. i wish u all the best in life and most of all... is for u to have love. let the new person appreciate u and love u more than i do. so that u can live happily with that person. its not that i am giving up on us. i will nvr give up even mysterious person knows it. but for now, i will have to let u go and live ur life. i want u to have great bdays from now on. i want u to celebrate all the days that are important to u. i do wish that i could celebrate my important days with u. but only if u want to. i couldnt feel u anymore. and u know that i would give up my all for u to love me again. but if u say no. i will have to respect ur decisions. i will just have to keep my love in me for as long as i can. and hope that 1 day u will redeem them for urself.
i may be seeing someone but just so u know my love for u is just too great. i will be ur guardian angel. i will be there for u when others are not. but only if u let me be there. if u don call i cant come even if i am just right beside u. take care my dear. u were, are and going to be dear to me forever!!! nothing will ever change that... ever!!!

love,
your dear that failed...

No comments: