Sunday, July 27, 2008

aiyo...how can i study...?

this post is just about normal student crisis... just cant wait to finish my studies la.... i have a assignment due tmr...and i dunno shit about it... i have learned it b4 but i just cant recall...that is just a sign that i am so not ready for my STPM...and i only have like 3 months to prepare....HELP!!!!

sam and i planned to have study timetable so that we can be more disciplined and study regularly... we only gonna come out with the timetable tmr...hopefully the timetable works....i really don wanna waste my 2 yrs and get nothing out of it...i feel so stress lately...my head hurts like crazy and i am always tired even though i have enuf slp...that always happen to me when i am pressured...same thing happen to me when i am about to take my SPM last 2 yrs...haih...

its so funny..when ppl keep telling u to study, u always say u ok i will later...but u nvr study at all....then regrets when there isn't any time left for u to study...then u will panic and then flunk for exams...i have been through that so many times and nvr i change...haihz...so for all the juniors...learn from my stupidity.... better start studying...even s little bit...it helps.. trust me...now i better go off doing something beneficial to my STPM...so see ya..tc...

No comments: