Tuesday, July 22, 2008

wat a bad day.....!!!

after school today, i was suppose to have lunch at bryan's house...which i did but b4 that something real shitty happen...danica didn't follow me to bryan's house...thank God for that...bcoz i met an accident... a car (saga) just knocked me down my bike as i were biking to bryan's house...usually i don use that road but dunno y today...so happen that the usual road i take is blocked and so i have to use another way to get there....i was riding slow and steady and suddenly this car just came out from 1 of the lanes and bump into me...my bike got some scratches from that incident...how sad...


when i reached bryan's house..i told all of them about the news..without wasting any time..danica told me to get the info from edric ( 1 of the passenger in the the saga ) and so i did...then we (dan, sam and i) move to danica's house and asked aunty dorothy ( dan's mum) to call and talk to that lady that drove the saga...that lady is just so reluctant to give her particulars...so stupid...then after about an hour we finally got to set a meet up with her to deal with things..5.30 in front of school gate...i went back home and changed...then sam, dan and her aunt...aunty devi...accompanied me to meet that lady...then we had to go to this mechanic in ss 15 to see how much it cost to repair the damage and aunty devi was with me all the time...dealing with that lady and her husband...so they found out its quite expensive there..so we moved to a workshop at ss 19 where we actually get to "seal the deal" and the husband agreed to pay rm 200 to repair my bike...even though its not a thorough repair but atleast he is willing to pay for the obvious damages...bcoz if he were to pay for everything it will cost around rm 400++ so he feels that its not worth the money...ah wat the hell..at least its better than nothing...


bcoz of this accident...i cant play badminton with ryan, ml, eugene and edre...haih....planned so hard then cant play..wat a stupid day la...but i am very thankful to my friends...sam and danica...for being such good friends...they are really my real friends...i love them...!!!! and i would like to thank aunty dorothy and aunty devi..they are super nice and i am glad that i am blessed with them in my presence...so basically that my day..i dunno y i am always getting involved in accidents...its not my fault..ppl just wanna bang me so much...wat the.....haih...fated la...

No comments: