Sunday, July 20, 2008

nostalgic weekend....why..?

so weird la this weekend...nothing much but....just weird... i am basically living in a home prison as my dad wouldn't allow me to do anything...i can't watch tv...nor can i go out...not even slp in the afternoon...its so boring and i cant do anything bout it...so frustrating...anyways thats not the weird part...

the weird thing is..this weekend i have been meeting most of my ex-schoolmates....its weird bcoz i have not seen them since spm...thats like 2 years ago...and now suddenly they just popped up in front of me...heng xiong...so thin erdy...he use to be the big guy in class....then there's jake...use to joke around with him in class...cool guy..but we didnt get the chance to talk as i am on my bike and he in his car...so we can only shout hi to each other....then there's wei kheng...she was just passing by when i am on the way back home...hehe...reminded me so much about schooling days...the fun old days...some of my old gang are having reunion this monday in mcd...so its like a whole nostalgic three days for me la...haha...besides that nothing much really happen...thanks to my dad....haih...nothing i can do la...so thats all for this post...tc...

No comments: