Saturday, July 12, 2008

finally got to do something fun.....

finally...after all that grief...i get to go out and watch movie.... its been a long time that i've been stuck at home... so me and you know who ( for those who don't too bad....) went to pyramid to watch movie...but b4 the movie, Y.K.W. wants to get a hair cut... so i went around browsing in pyramid...old wing...theres alot of sales but nice or not i dont really know la...so i went off walking alone, bought some buns from "bread story" and then i stop by a petshop and have a look at the hamsters by the window...they're so cute...and 1 of them keep skipping over another hamster..i got it on video with my hp...so not that clear la....





after exactly 1 hour...Y.K.W. finally is done with the hair cur...although wasnt really happy with the results..but wat to do...wats done is done....so we set off to the cinema to watch 'get smart'... b4 we get to the cinema...we were stopped by the workers there bcoz we cant bring outside food inside...remember my buns... so i have to leave them by the side of the entrance..fine la...was pissed but fine...after the movie when i go and get my buns...i was ask to ahow my ticket to prove that's my things...but there isn't anything to show that that's my stuff..so the worker asked me to leave my number..then he said "u better not lie...we have cctv here..if we found out u lied, ur gonna get it...." i was damn pissed when he said that to me...first do i look like a lier...second..who would lie for a bag of buns...so stupid right..i said to him..." who would lie for a bags of buns la..." then he replied " who knows.." i just walk off after that...i practically cursed my way out of the cinema area...so angry...



back to the movie...as u can see in the poster...anne harthaway( if thats the way to spell..) is starring in the movie also...this is the first movie i watch that stars her in a comedy...haha...so don't miss it..its the best comedy movie in 2008...until now la...my favourite part in the movie is when he dances with a fat lady in Krislac's house...its hilarious man..so go watch it...u will not regret...

No comments: