Thursday, July 17, 2008

MUET results.....

yesterday we finally got our results...we were suppose to get our results slip at 10am but they only give it to us at 1.20pm....anyways i got my results via sms...so did some of my friends...so there's no suspense erdy la...i got band 5 and the rest of my potsy got band 4 and 1 of them even got a band 3...i was quite satisfied with my results actually but i cant really show that im happy bcoz my friends are not having the time of their lives ma...so i have to consider their feelings oso...anyways they got over it i think by playing sudoku... they actually solved quite a number of sudoku puzzles...
so at 1.20pm PN PHUNG gave me my results slip...in my class only i have bcoz the rest have gone back home...so i actually got to know my marks according to the "fields" that we were tested on... i was very very disappointed with my speaking results...i am not going to tell how much i got but i got very poor scorings for my speaking test...i don't think i did that bad on that day but i do admit that it wasn't the greatest speaking day in my life...but wat to do its over so we cant do anything bout it anymore...yea just wanna share my results with u all...hehehe

No comments: