Tuesday, November 18, 2008

bad start....=(

Today is the first day for me in taking my STPM exam. Today's paper is PA2 and it really sucks. To others it may be easy but to me it was very challenging. Even so, i tried to fill every section with answers. Just trying my luck actually. After the paper, most of us were quite upset and couldn't even talk about it But as for sam and i, we were practically surrendering to faith ( that's all we can do now ). when i came back, being the stupid me, i went and check the book for the pie chart that was supposed to be the answer for the exam question and guess what.. i found the correct answer ( i won't tell because i don't want to spoil the mood of those who did it wrongly as i did) so my mood was certainly change to worst. Then i tried preparing for tomorrow's paper, history, but all i could do is just read and be faithful that i will remember the answers. I will update about my paper tomorrow as for now i cant really say if i am ready or not =(

No comments: