Sunday, November 16, 2008




yesterday my aunt from UK came back here and we met up. It has been so long that we have not meet. we were all happy to see each other and my aunt brought me something from UK:

this bar of choc is good...


this is a necklace...not bad...

My aunt say that's not all but i will have to wait for the cargo to arrive here in Malaysia first. So excited just thinking of presents as if it is Christmas again...haha.


Today, exactly 2 days before i start STPM, i still feel as if i have finished my exams already. I don't even feel the stress to study. Though i felt a little guilty. MY bro and i went to Sunway today and we went to shop but we only bought a few books in the end. Then we got caught in the rain and because of that we only reached home at around 7. I even played PS for 3 hours today...look at me... i really want to study but i just don't have the urge to do so. haih.... anyways...all the best to those taking SPM and STPM... GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: