Monday, November 10, 2008

Finally...After several upset...

I am finally legal to drive...but i wasn't super happy about it though. Maybe its because i have tried so many times and failed. Plus, the part that i failed is the part that most people don't fail. At least not for twice. Anyway i am still glad that i finally got it over and done. Its funny how i can pass my road test on my first test and yet i failed those "simple" stuff. I guess all this have train me to be more stable mentally. I think...

here are tips from me to pass:
1) Drink a lot of water so that u stay calm
2) Try to keep your test date to yourself so that no added pressure
3) Make sure you remember the steps and just be cautious
4) Pray hard ( if you have faith)
5) Just don't think too much before you go for your test ( just follow the flow)

Thats all i can say. i can't really say much because i failed twice myself. But these 5 steps really helped because these are the things i did today in order for me to pass...haha.

* to all my friends, sorry for not telling you. I just felt that it would help if i didn't tell you all first.HOpe you all understand ;P

No comments: