Wednesday, November 19, 2008

glimpse of hope....

just sat for my history paper. To me, this is the easiest STPM can get. All this while i have been doing well for this paper which is history 1. And frankly, i only have confidence in this paper. Even though i have confidence, it doesn't mean that i can get an A. i just hope that the scores of this paper could help me pass my history paper because i am very bad at my second paper (which covers a whole lot of things). Actually i am quite glad that PA was that tough. It made me realize that nothing is free in this world. I have to work hard in order to make it easy. So from now on, i will be concentrating for every single paper that i am going to sit for and pray for the best. All i could do now is just to do my best and just wait...

P.s. Ryan Lim, good luck for your acc paper tomorrow...!

No comments: