Tuesday, November 11, 2008

supper....ooo....

just came back from supper. It was a great experience. We (ryan lim, sam, danica and i) went on a unplanned supper 'date'. Cool... We ate at mcd and talked obviously. Sam paid for my meal as a "give" for me passing my driving test. Thanks Sam... Then after we got bored of ,cd so we went to have some "lok-lok" food. Its like steamboat but its a moving steamboat "restaurant". I think that will be the last time we go to that particular lok-lok place because the owner was so rude towards us especially towards sam. So ya thats about it. I had fun even though it was just a short meeting. Maybe because of exam stress or just because we didn't meet each other for a long time... anyways..take care ppl. i would be busy studying after this ( in God's will) =)

1 comment:

Signorina Samantha said...

Yeah hate him man ! Told my mom and she said she will tell her gang not to go there .. Hey , do tell your friends also not to go to that place anymore , so that no more people will become victim like me ! I will mention about this place in my blog ! Hehehe ..