Wednesday, November 26, 2008

disappointed...=(

finally i am half way from finishing STPM.. yesterday i sat for my business paper. This was 1 of the paper that i was quite worries about besides PA and History2. But it turned out quite fine.

today was the real challenge for me. HIstory 2 and economics in the same day. i thought my knowledge for econs would be enough for me to get at least a B. Instead of struggling for history, i struggled for econs. maybe it was because of the lack of time or even caused of over confidence. I was very very disappointed that i didn't do as well as i could have done better for that paper. anyhow, what's done is done and there is no point for me to keep on being sad or disappointed about it. Just wanna speak(write) it out.

P.s. For those who plan to study in form 6 in the future please think twice or maybe 3 times because it may stress you like ****

No comments: