Sunday, September 20, 2009

3rd day of crying...

everytime i am at home or work... i will think of YOU. i have never stopped loving and caring for you and yet this has happen... u claimed that u have loved me with all your heart... then let me feel and know that.. as far as i know... if u love someone, u would understand that sometimes things have to happen for a reason... not just give up.. just because u don feel loved... or there is a better feeling from flirting with other ppl... or even from your friends... i have never once thought of breaking up with u...NEVER. why??? because i have loved u since we're together and i have nvr loved u less since...

everytime u talk about "that person" how do u think i feel. how do you think i feel when everything we do reminds u of him... i am ur bf regardless of how horrible u feel i am.. i am still ur bf... the least u could do is to tell me and discuss with me... even a break up... we can talk about it nicely.. not just ignore each other until i get upset... how do u think i feel,... do u think i am strong enough thats the reason u want to just leave me like that... all the things we went through together.. u may replace it with someone else... but i cant... nvr in my life i ever said that u remind me of someone else that i have feelings with... is this how u show ur love???/

wat do u love about me??? sex??? money??? my humor??? or just someone to hang out and call bf??? because i have no time with u... because i don have the mood to do anything because too tired from work... because i am tired everytime i go out with u caused by work... because of all these reasons u wanna leave me... ever thought that at times when i am free and wanted to talk to you, u said ur busy.. ur out with friends... and with family and cant meet me... how would i feel... i feel sad too but i understand... i understand that if u can u would be with me but its just because of ur commitments that u have to spend ur time elsewhere...

i never ever thought bad thought about u or even this relationship... because this is wat i wanted i have to accept.. how bad it hurt me... i still endure because i really thought u were still loving me after all that.. because of ur hug, ur tears... they let me know that ur sincere..

knowing that there are doubts now made me really sad... i have cried for 3 days now... how do u think i feel when u can say u love me and u dont at the same time,... wat does that mean....?

i really don care anymore... i want u back... i want the person that i really know and that i really love back to me... not the person that loves other ppl... not the person that wants to flirt with other ppl to feel nice... i want the person who love me regardless of how i look... no matter how ugly u still say i look good..i want that person back....the person that would love me for me....

No comments: