Saturday, September 26, 2009

8th day But Still Loving....

nothing really happened yesterday. as usual i sms and call him just to let him know that i am still here for him. and as usual the reply wouldn't come back as how i wanted which is fine with me. i know that he received my sms is good enough for me. he has always thought that we started off so sweet together and we just grew more and more dull when it comes to sms and calls.. no more lovey dovey sweet talk.. i really missed that. and he told me that he still keeps the sms-es that meant alot to him. i am really glad to know that. but he is going to change his phone soon because the old phone is giving a lot of problem to him. he cant communicate with his friends at all..

i really wanted to help him get the phone that he wanted, but obviously he wouldnt let me. if i have enough money i wouldn't let him know and just buy him that phone but all i can afford is to come out with half of the amount. and he said no, just let him ask his mother, and i said fine but if he needed help he know where to get me.

then calvin msg me on msn. asking me to meet up with him and just spill the stories to them.. especially andrew. andrew has always been jealous about how loving and understanding RLGQ and i were. but unfortunately it just has to stop. i am still loving and understanding towards him its just that he is not the same person that loves me. at least i don't feel his love. but i still want to think that he still loves me its just that he don't wanna show it.

after crying and telling them the sad story of my life ( boo-hoo), all they can say is just be strong. they told me that they wouldn't want to give me false hope but just be strong and wait if i feel that waiting is worth it. i definitely feel that this is so worth it. i could wait for as long as i want if the thing i am waiting for is the love of my life. nvr in a million years i thought of leaving or giving up on this relationship.

after all that drama, i went back home. as usual when i am at home all i could think of is MR RIGHT... and i tried sms and calls but i know he is still in class... come 5.30pm i called and ask him what is he gonna do later on after class. he just told me he would be going to SP and just be with his friends. then i ask him exactly what he wants to do, and he told me have dinner, buy shirt and get another piercing. he knows for a fact that i wouldn't like him to pierce but i would accept and support him if he really wants to pierce. thats all i could tell him, i said think it through but if u really want to pierce go ahead, i really would support.

then comes night time, happily chatting with all of my friends who were online. talking crap basically because they wouldn't want to remind me of the sadness. after chatting for so long i got an sms. its an invitation sms to play basketball in the night time. frankly, i am very reluctant to go. and then my friends told me you have to get out there. you have to do everything even if you like it or not. so i accepted the invite and went. although i suck at bball but i had at least a moment too sweat out the negativity. then after bball session, i sms RLGQ and ask if he got the piercing and where is his location. he replied he got it and it was more pain compared to the lobe and i was confuse because when he replied it was awhile after that. i tried calling him to ask what the sms meant then i realize the meaning after reading what i have sent. i ask him if i could meet him. i just felt like every special events or at least non-common events i wish to spend it with him and i wish he could spend time with me if my day was special. when i saw him, i couldn't take my eyes off the pierced ear because of how red it was and when he hit the couch and just shout a little, it hurt me to know that he is in pain. but then after that we talked about me and what i did and he about what he did. it was fun talking to him again. although we are on different couches but talking to him again meant alot. and just by talking you get to know so much. when i decided to leave at about 1.30am, i ask him for a hug. and that hug was so precious to me. it really was. although it wasn't the same but i really cherish every moment i get to spend with him.

today i will be having lunch with him and i cant wait for it to come... i really want him to know that i really miss him and the time that we are apart is making me realize how much i really love him and i know that time made me realize and made my love for him grow even more. i will give my all to make things right. i will try to be there as often as i could. i would juggle my work life and personal.. and i will wait for that day to happen.. i will definitely wait for that day to happen, the happiest day of my life....

No comments: