Thursday, September 24, 2009

6th day without RLGQ

yesterday all my friends asked me out. and i thought, wat for.. i am depressed and i will only make them depressed as well... then they keep on persisting on meeting me. and i thought oklah... just go.. there is no harm in meeting them... besides... i am suffering at home...

firstly, i met up with danica... i knew that she is always there for me as i have for her... even though we had big ass quarrel and thought that we will nvr be friends anymore, we still care for each other... i cried to her about it... about wat has happened.. the weird thing is, she cried too... she told me... that this is just a phase in this relationship... be strong and don ever give up... she told me that i have to be strong to live my life as normal as i could... but nvr hide the feeling or keep the feeling aside just because YOU dont love me anymore... its embarrassing to have cried in old town.... but who really cares... who really cares if we cry... who really cares if we are upset...

then i went out with my work friends... we drink and we sang our hearts out... all of us had or is having relationship issue as well... all the heart aching songs were sung out loud.. i really thought i felt better... maybe is the beer or maybe is the companion... but there was this moment that i totally forgotten of wat has happen.. i forgot who i was with... i forgot who i have loved and is still loving... i became so restless.. and i keep asking jason... wat am i doing... how come i cant feel anymore... but as soon as i got in the car... i struck me again... i can tell YOU the truth that i am not that sad anymore... but i am still loving YOU regardless of wat...

when i came back home i smsed YOU... just to let YOU know wat i did and wat i am doing... and also just to wish YOU goodnight... not knowing that a reply would come back or not... i know YOUR reply was just a mere gesture of friendship... and for you to share that YOU'RE stressed of assignments with me... really made me happy... atleast i am a friend to you...don worry my dear.. YOU have always had stress with college.. and guess wat.. everytime you will get out of it and score a good score because YOu have put in YOUR best in it... YOu just have to have faith in yourself... if u ask me.. u will be a great Psychologist or anything u wanted to be in the future..

i know for a fact that the return of YOU in my life is merely impossible... but i will still wait for YOU no matter wat... because of the love i have for YOU has no limit... i will heal one day.. and by heal i would mean that i am not sad anymore.. but if YOU think that by healing means that i will move on to find another... YOU'RE wrong... i will always wait for the RLGQ that i have always love.. and is still loving... take care and all the best in life... i will always write this way... as though i am speaking to YOU.. because i am speaking to YOUR heart.. i don wanna disturb YOU and YOUr daily life just by calling YOU every single second.. but i will blog and hope that YOU read it... I STILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL....

No comments: