Saturday, September 19, 2009

heartless....

why heartless u may ask??? this is the day that i was betrayed by my loved one. not only my love has been betrayed but my trust and faith too... all i did for all these while is make our life better... to make us happier so that we do not think of the financial stress... but no... to others what i do is so my own personal gain... not only i have to work my ass off to impress the boss and stayed in the office till late at night... but the sacrifices i need to make is unspeakable... here i thought that i am doing everything well... no rain.. no storm.... everything seems to be calm... then ignorant starts to emerge to the surface... being me, i had to ask and get more info... in doing that, i got myself a big whole of a BREAK UP....

wow.. the feeling that i felt was too great for me to handle... burst out in tears for almost 12 hours now... i could not help myself but to think what did i do wrong now that this is happening... is it because of my previous mistake,... if yes y now it has been brought up... or is there anyone else... if that s the case... how can the word "i love u" even be used in our conversation??? that doesn;t make sense.. i could not help but flood the whole world with my tears.... i called all my friends hoping that it will help me ease the pain...

nothing happen... i am still as sad and hurt as i am.. its because the love in me still lives and i felt unfair that this wasnt discussed or even talked about in the first place it was just a moment that i would nvr forget....

ps if u ever wanna hurt someone in a relationship... think first if they did anything wrong that they deserve to be hurt this way.. no one deserve to be put in my situation...

No comments: