Wednesday, September 23, 2009

5 th day after losing RLGQ

yesterday i called and ask how is it that he can let go so easily. he don feel pain at all.
where as me, i feel all the pain in the world in my heart.... i cry and cry till my other friends started crying... then he finally answered that there is no more love in his heart for me... that's y its super easy for him to say no to me when i ask for another chance... and its super easy for him to just have fun and just forget me...

i am happy that we have shared this 2 years together.. through pain and happiness.. but unfortunately... it wasn't good enough for him... i wasn't good enough for him.. and for him to fall and have feelings for others so so fast... really kills me inside because he doesn't have any sympathy or he don't even care about how i feel anymore...

i admit that i still love him with all my heart... i admit that i still care for him.. but i cant lie and say i am not upset by the situation... for these past few days.. he said that he felt something but he just don wanna think about it... he don wanna think wat is going on between us or even wat is going to happen between us.. he is willing to let me go as a friend if i really don wanna be his friend... and it really really hurt me to know that...

No comments: