Sunday, August 24, 2008

aww.. so sad..=(


There's 2 things that make me sad today. First, the volleyball team above, my favourite, Brazil lost in the olympics today. How sad is that..but i cant do anything bout it. Maybe its just they're luck. They've played well but the USA team is playing exceptionally well. The best match that i've watched. I am at the edge of my seat for every single point man. Just imagine that. NO matter what, they're still my favourite team and THEY'RE STILL THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

The other thing that make me feel sad today is TOMORROW IS A SCHOOLING DAY. I feel so sad that i have to go back to school. I know we should be glad that we have education but school is just so not fun. I just can't wait to finish my schooling days. I know i've said it a lot but that's the truth. Even so, i will miss my schooling days the most. So thats it, have to sleep early for school tomorrow. Bye tc.

No comments: