Wednesday, August 27, 2008

stressed??? What can it do to us??

I would like to talk about Stress before i start talking bout my day. Stress is so common amongst the form six students. Everyone faces their own type of stress. Whether its stress with coping with studies or even about money. To some its just stress about preparation for the future. The funny thing about stress is not what stress are we facing but how it changes someone to someone totally different. From a strong mentally person to a quiet and timid person. And some will become the ones that need help despite the joyous and happy-go-lucky personality. I just want to wish those people with stress just to calm down and try your best to deal with it. Even if you can't manage it, talk to someone and let your feelings out. I myself face a lot of challenges and stress. I would tell myself whatever i have just advised but i have my friends to stand with me and remind me about what i have said. Friends, I will try my best to help you all to cope with your stress like what you have done for me before this.

Today in school, nothing really special happen. In fact, i find school a bit boring nowadays. Izzati brought some steamed brownies from INDONESIA and it tasted so nice. Everyone in class loved it. Too bad i have no picture of it or even the brownies itself to let you ( my readers) taste it. But there is a downside to that box of brownies. It is packed in a box that is shaped like a shoe box (haha). At first we thought it is a pair of shoes and asked her why would she bring a pair of shoes to school. Then we found out is a box of brownies. We laughed our heads off....

Besides that, we are just too bored. Sam brought her guitar so she will be playing and all of us will sing to whatever song that she played. There's a point of boredom that Sam and i decided to do something really childish to do. We had a "fencing" session with marker pens and whiteboard duster. And we went round the class chasing each other. Haha...Maybe it is also the stress of studying now that we had to let loose of the Kid inside us to just loosen up a little bit. So that's my day. Besides that nothing really much happen. I find it really funny when we are in form six and yet we act like some 7-year-old kids....haha. so thats all, tc.

No comments: