Friday, August 22, 2008

Went out again...woo hooo!!!!!!!!!

This time its with Nic and Jerry.

In the morning i got a surprise call from Jerry (who didn't call me for months now..). Obviously i was shocked. Then i got to know they're just in front of my house. So the 3 of us went out to have lunch at Ten Tien Fatt restaurant at USJ 8. Not really nice though. So we chat and chat till 1 p.m. then i suggested that we move on home because my dad wants me home early.

Guess what? Nic planned for me to lie to my dad and say that i go to work early and go out with them a little bit longer as we haven't seen each other for quite some time now. So we went to the Summit ( again...) and watch movie. We watched The Mummy. Most of my friends says that it sucks but i find it rather interesting to watch. In fact, its quite awesome to watch. I think those who said that movie sucks do not appreciate those kind of movie. Maybe they are more suitable to watch romantic love stories or even some comedy.

After the movie, we went for dinner at Anggerik. I ended up not going to work...haha. Then when i came home early from " work" my dad asked "why so early?". Then i replied "I came home earlier because i wasn't feeling well". HAHAHAHA. Such a liar right. Tomorrow i will be picking up my new lenses with Sam. Which means...going out again. So fun right... thats it for now. Hopefully will get to post with photos of my new specs ( poser..!haha..). But just keep your eyes on the specs because i am getting a new hair cut tomorrow and i predict it will be an ugly one. Bye tc.

No comments: